Re: Separate, Contained, Compliant, and Equal

Read this piece on Common Dreams---where they have also featured excellent commentary on RTTT and Duncan's failure to listen to relevant facts or understand essential research findings from Valerie Strauss and Jesse Hagopian in recent days---on the way back from Yellowstone. It was a nice way to get back into the routine of following the news. (Side note: I was in the camp where the bear attacked 10 days before, but we decided not to camp there, instead moving on to Pebble Creek, inside Yellowstone. Two days before we left, we did monitor a black bear about 50 yards from our camp. The camp volunteer co ordinator then had a talk with one of the campers who had left his bear proof food container open.)

Excellent analysis, Dr. Horn.

Brian LeCloux

"This is a nation where citizens are politically divided, distracted, uninterested, and submissive, and where 'elites' are happy to keep them that way."
---Paul Street, historian