Re: Separate, Contained, Compliant, and Equal

Try to make the testing companies understand this analysis. They will not.
For them, they are "serving all" students, which is no other than color
blindness, which is, by the way, no ther than racism at its best. Tell them,
please tell them that testing is not going to solve the education problem;
that testing is not helping achieve education and workplace sucess as one of
them claims, but creating more segregation, more classism. That only ones
achieving are the ill-called NOt-FOR-PROFITS because profits they are making
and a lot of them. And try to tell them that if they are going to continue
with the BUSINESS of testing, at least have the dignity to give to the poor,
the feable, help those who do not know English so they can learn, so then
can take their damn tests!
Please tell them and tell them again and again and don't let them go to
sleep in the peace of their comfortable homes until they become socially
responsible businesses.

Oh what am I wasting my time for. Testing companies will never understand
because some of them live and work in the bubble of the midwest.

--
Lourdes Perez Ramirez