Substance and 2003 WASL review
- To: <Csubstance@aol.com>
- Subject: Substance and 2003 WASL review
- From: "Arthur Hu" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 07:58:32 -0700
- Cc: "Arn-L" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
Do you have space for a review of the 2003 WASL test?
50% of problems are still broken.
My superintendent and principal claim that after investigation
of the problems that my kid got that were identical problem-for
problem are just fine, and if they were based on looking at the
actual test, that would be illegal, and lead to the firing of
the teacher, and suspension of her teaching certificate. If I
wanted to pursue it further, I'd have to file a formal complaint,
and get the teacher in question fired, which I'd feel terrible
What a lame system.
Post a Message to arn-l: