From: arn-l-owner@interversity.org [mailto:arn-l-owner@interversity.org]
On Behalf Of gerald bracey
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 8:13 AM
To: arn-l@interversity.org
Subject: Re: [arn-l] NCLB Critics are "Whiners" Says Coach Paige

By the way, does anyone know where Paige got the "half-trillion dollar"
figure. Not very long ago, the figure I always saw was $300 billion.
Then Paige started using $400 billion, now five. I know that money has
no meaning in the Bush administration, but a 67% increase (from $300
billion to $500 billion) represents quite an increase in anything. Has
anyone noticed the flood of new greenbacks?

JB