Re: NCLB Critics are "Whiners" Says Coach Paige
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: NCLB Critics are "Whiners" Says Coach Paige
- From: "Gloria Pipkin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 08:44:14 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <005501c44afe$d5ec5380$77392c42@c2qfd01>
Note that Paige includes local, state, and federal funding in his
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com
On Behalf Of gerald bracey
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 8:13 AM
Subject: Re: [arn-l] NCLB Critics are "Whiners" Says Coach Paige
By the way, does anyone know where Paige got the "half-trillion dollar"
figure. Not very long ago, the figure I always saw was $300 billion.
Then Paige started using $400 billion, now five. I know that money has
no meaning in the Bush administration, but a 67% increase (from $300
billion to $500 billion) represents quite an increase in anything. Has
anyone noticed the flood of new greenbacks?
Post a Message to arn-l: