Re: NAEP

Why are you "aheming" about the random selection? Art

>>> jtglenn@CAROLINA.NET 03/01 3:52 AM >>>
We gave the NAEP test to thirty randomly selected students *ahem! somehow
there were NO gifted kids but there were my two (favorite students this
year, actually) worst behavior problems along with several kids who have
been referred for EC testing... hmmmmmmmm...

But that's not where I am going with this. One of my students refused to
take the test. First the assistant principal (pardon my language but she
really is a pain in the ass about testing) told her she'd be suspended.
Then the AP told her it would affect her grades.

My student held firm & tld the AP:

"I am not wasting my time with anymore standardized tests when I could be in
art class learning art. I don't want to waste my time taking another test
that won't help me at all-- I should be in class learning something."

So she didn't have to take the test.

Teresa G.