Re: Leading a School District
- Subject: Re: Leading a School District
- From: Juanita Doyon <Jedoyon@AOL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:25:50 EST
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
In a message dated 3/6/02 7:12:40 PM Pacific Standard Time, learn@JPS.NET
> "I love it," she says. "Being a superintendent is something I know I'm
> going to love." (giggle)
Sort of gives new meaning to the phrase, "What this district really needs is
a cheerleader." EGAD!
How will you balance your job as business organizer with that of
I'm sure she'll figure it out-- only takes a minute-- and a weekend seminar.
Thanks for sharing. Good book fodder.
Post a Message to arn-l: