Re: This has to be illegal

Yep...and for years it was students saying the PRAYER at the opening of our
board meetings in the name of JESUS

----- Original Message -----
From: "Art Burke" <aburke@VANSD.ORG>
To: <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: This has to be illegal

Margaret ... Slow down. I don't think you are going to get very far arguing
against kids contributing to "Toys for Tots" and other service programs and
getting some priviliege from the school in return. One of your attachments
says it was a student who came up with the "Toys for Tots coupon" idea.

Art

>>> margd@FLASH.NET 03/08 11:22 AM >>>
Art...have you read the pdf file?

I just need help to know how to STOP this nonsense. HOW DO I STOP IT?

The institution is HAZING. It's criminal. It's also criminal for me NOT to
report it. TO WHO?????

I titled this thread "This has to be illegal".............. Does anyone
happen to know what law they are breaking? Isn't this BRIBERY? talk about
tip of the iceberg. what are they gonna do now???? let um wear their own
clothes if they score high enough on the TEST? At the junior high level
they already have told the student that if their team won a certain game
they could wear their jeans..... What's next?????

Just a little stressed right now trying to get all the exhibits together for
the reply brief.... want to see it? It's not as big as the coupon pdf ...
i know i'm a pain in the rear when it comes to attachments and pictures but
you know what??? you'd never believe me if i didn't send what i do now
would you? it's hard for me to believe what i see here and i'm living

Margaret