Re: This has to be illegal
- Subject: Re: This has to be illegal
- From: Juanita Doyon <Jedoyon@AOL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:54:05 EST
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
You need to approach it from the funding standpoint. Students are being
denied a right, during the school day, because of money. Is there a fund at
the school to provide a dollar to kids who don't have it, so they can wear
jeans too? What is the district policy on activity fees?
There are always things that kids who have money get and kids who don't have
money don't. But this is a basic freedom to choose, and it's during a normal
school day, not an extra or co-curricular activity.
Does the school allow clubs? What are the basic set-ups that the clubs have
to go through?
Post a Message to arn-l: