Re: § 36.02. Bribery

>>> margd@FLASH.NET 03/11 7:14 AM >>>

I would appreciate it if you in your infinite wisdom could explain to me exactly how the school has not violated the penal code.

Margaret ... A few guesses: (1) Probably the wearing of alternative dress is not a "benefit" under the statute; (2) the "recipient" is not the school; (3) there are no "judicial or administrative" proceedings here; (4) there is no "exercise of discretion."

Art