- Subject: scholarship
- From: gerald bracey <gbracey@EROLS.COM>
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:21:39 -0500
- Comments: To: Dana Woldow <email@example.com>, Caroline Grannan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
While surfing around a website of a Ted Forstmann anti-public school site, Parents in Charge (www.parentsincharge.org) I noticed that Parents in Charge is paying Joeseph Viteritti $5000.00 a month with no written contract and no specific duties (the IRS had asked what he did). Sometimes it's tempting to align oneself with rich, conservative organizations. Viteritti has published with Ravitch on occasion, but I reckon we can scratch him from any list of scholars.
Oddly, the co-chairs of the board of directors are Forstmann, which was to be expected, and Arianna Huffington which wasn't. I have asked her what she is doing with them. We'll see what turns up.
Post a Message to arn-l: