Re: news in NY Times
- Subject: Re: news in NY Times
- From: Michelle in Nevada <5alive31@CHARTER.NET>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:03:23 -0800
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
As Mark Twain said: "The radical of one century is the conservative of the
next. The radical invents the views. When he has worn them out, the
conservative adopts them."
We must wait a few years before the conservatives are willing to hear the
truth about Ebonics.
> Ed is right. From those that know her, she is about 1/2 bubble off. We
> won't go into her support of Eubonics.
Post a Message to arn-l: