Re: Simpler than that H word
- Subject: Re: Simpler than that H word
- From: Margaret Davis <margd@FLASH.NET>
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:58:36 -0600
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
I want to be a kid again.
I didn't want to grow up.
So many grown ups are all screwed up.
Please don't let them to FORCE me and my children to paint all the flowers red and live in houses made of ticky tacky
----- Original Message -----
From: Juanita Doyon
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 7:18 PM
Subject: Simpler than that H word
From my new friend Zack:
This pin is so cool. I am in 6th grade, and I will have to take the WASL next year. My mom gave me a pin, because she works at the Capital building. I was wondering if I could have about two dozen so I could get my homeroom class to wear them.
Post a Message to arn-l: