Re: A call to English instructors
- Subject: Re: A call to English instructors
- From: Juanita Doyon <Jedoyon@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:02:55 EST
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
In a message dated 3/27/02 4:03:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, aburke@VANSD.ORG
> > How does a teacher know if he or she is doing "rich, powerful literacy
> > instruction?"
> That would be the left-wing jargon that keeps whole language from becoming
> What?!! We're back to that?
> Please make me a button.
What exactly do you want it to say? red slashed "Jargon"? red slashed right
wing jargon? red slashed left wing jargon? I didn't send you my cute little
graphic of road signs, did I? I really need to send you a Mothers Against
WASL war packet. Yup, yup, yup.... you'll be all the buzz with the Mothers
Against WASL War Packet. tehehee Watch your mailbox!
Post a Message to arn-l: