Re: Education Week- Daily News Education Articles

Victor

I also often send Jimmy things, and he has been very good about posting
them. Oone of the reason you have seen as much as you have about goings on
in Prince Geroge's County is that I send him things form the PG Journal
(which must drive Metts, the superinendent nuts, since I know she looks at
Jimmy's news summary). He has also chosen to post some of the pieces I have
written. He is happy to receive things about which he might not know.

But isn't a judgment call as to what papers are major? While you might not
consider the Buffalo paper major, it is the major paper for a good chunk of
Western New York.
Have a nice day. I spent yesterday trying to persuade my computer tax
program that it really shouod allow me to do something I know is legal. It
won't. So, after all that, I am going to have to file by hand, after I make
the adjustments the computer won't allow. To err is human. To really
f@#$%^^ thins up takes a computer.

Ken Bernstein