Re: Teacher fights to keep license - you can help!
- Subject: Re: Teacher fights to keep license - you can help!
- From: George Sheridan <gsheridan@BOMUSD.K12.CA.US>
- Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:45:22 -0800
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
At 05:32 PM 3/29/2002 -0500, Kathy Hope wrote:
My husband, James Hope has been fignting high stakes testing in Gwinnett
County, GA (Gwinnett is a large suburb of Atlanta) for several
years. This fight could cost him his job. Please go the Atlanta Journal
Constitution site below, read the editorial and vote NO! in the opinion poll.
If for some reason you can't open this - go to AJC.com - opinions- james's
Thanks for all the support.
There are 500 total votes so far. 454 (91%) say No, releasing a sampling
of allegedly flawed questions after the test is not a breach.
Post a Message to arn-l: