Re: a heads up at what seems to be the next issue

Rick

this is not research per se - Educationnews functions as a forum, and it is offered as
a place for people to vent. Anyone who would purport to use the results of this as
"research" would have to be out of their gourds. This is strictly anecdotal. I posted
it because one of the next areas of attack on behalf of the pro-testing people is likely
to be to attack projects as amorphous, non-rigorous, and, worstof all, evidence of the
fuzzy-headed infiltration of "progressive" ideas that are distroting American Education.

Ken