Re: WHOA, wait a sec.... Re: Anything from AERA?
- Subject: Re: WHOA, wait a sec.... Re: Anything from AERA?
- From: Teresa or J Glenn <jtglenn@CAROLINA.NET>
- Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 23:47:45 -0500
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
We are taking 37 6th, 7th and 8th graders into the French Quarter at 7:30 at night to WALK AROUND. LOL. Should be exciting.
And yes, we are doing plantations, aquarium, zoo, ferry ride, some universities, cemetary... whew. We'll be on the bus 14 hours there and 14 hours back. Think of me when you are snuggled in your bed Monday night-- I'll be on the bus from 10 pm Monday night until 2 pm Tuesday afternoon. And then we leave Thursday at 4 pm to arrive back in NC at 8 am Friday.
Tell me I'm not crazy! ;)
----- Original Message -----
From: Juanita Doyon
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 11:43 PM
Subject: Re: WHOA, wait a sec.... Re: Anything from AERA?
In a message dated 3/31/02 8:15:08 PM Pacific Standard Time, jtglenn@CAROLINA.NET writes:
I am chaperoning 37 students to New Orleans this week-- Tuesday through
Thursday. Weird. I bet we have more fun than the people at the conference.
I'll just bet you will. Cuz we're not there to liven the conference up. Have fun! Bet you're touring plantations and the swamps, huh? Great fun!
Post a Message to arn-l: