Re: meditation

Jerry wrote-- Here's something to cogitate on over the weekend: Why have
there been no letters reacting to the Cohen-Finn-Haycock Commentary in the
March 10 Education Week ("Creating a Diploma That Counts?. I would have
thought ETS and ACT would have responded since the essay calls for abolition
of the two organizations. At least, it calls for universities to stop using
their principal money makers, the admissions tests.

Jerry -- I was wondering where all the letters were too. But I think the
ETS must be all wrapped up with the ADP-- they were hired to go around
surveying all the employers for those ADP reports that were just released
with such fanfare. Perhaps they have already been assured that a national
exit exam is waiting in the wings and they will be the ones to administer
it?