Re: Dixie Chicks, Michael Moore, etc.

Nah! theze Chookies are a cuplA Flesh Pots underneath the opportunism--like
Jane Fonda in her Oh! so passe naked beach shot (sans beaver) @ the height
of HER politicization, they've prostituted themselves in a new marketing
strategum that uses--of all things--flesh exposure to hike the charts.

Flesh beats politics like beach shots beats sports hands dwon for this
country's true blue boYz

WhoDUH!ThunkIt? ;-} rap.

--
"Dein Wachstum sei feste und lache vor Lust!
Deines Herzens Trefflichkeit