Re: bad item

Was I the first and only one who--as a boy being taught this Copernican
Revolution against Tolomeic Cosmology for the first time--realized for an
absolute (or is it relative?) FACT that, IF so, THEN the Sun revolves around
Pluto, as well???

I was never an easy student in class.

When I mentioned later on some decades after that expeience, while writing a
dissertation in the Philosophy Dept. @ Tulane (right off-Burbon Street),
that it is up to we more *knowing* to complete this Copernican Revolution by
returning *The Earth* to the Center of All Things, and our place in it, as
well...I was mocked by the more ignorant and slothful thinkers in the
seminar and was encouraged to frame my dissertation w/this thesis by my
mentors.

Oh! and BTW: I learnt more MATH & SCIENCE, once I got into the Philosophy
Department, than I EVER did, even while studying Admiral Rickover's
curriculum while @ USNA!

Oh well...YOU do th' philosophy and first principles! ;-} rap.

--
"Dein Wachstum sei feste und lache vor Lust!
Deines Herzens Trefflichkeit