[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Princeton Review of State's Tests
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Princeton Review of State's Tests
- From: Bob Schaeffer <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 21:11:42 -0400
- References: <000a01c318c1$ca9fc950$fd1a820a@dosupera31>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20021120 Netscape/7.01
FairTest put out a very critical news release, which was posted on this
listserv and is available on our website.
William Cala wrote:
Did anyone write a rebuttal of any type to the Princeton Review's ranking of state testing systems?