[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: policy question-- WASL
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: policy question-- WASL
- From: George Sheridan <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 22:11:57 -0700
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
That would definitely be illegal in California.
At 09:34 AM 5/14/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Anybody know if this is legal?
"The school read through the tests taken and made kids redo portions of the
test the school felt that the kids either blew off or was not up to their
Cool, California 95614