Re: Sorry

In a message dated 11/13/02 12:48:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
aburke@VANSD.ORG writes:

> By the way, are you any relation to the Susan Creech who is the author of "A
> Fine, Fine School?"

No, or one of my favorite books of hers, Love That Dog.
I have met her though, and we decided that in some old genealogy in the hills
of Kentucky there may be some connection to my in-laws.
There are actually a lot of Creech folks in the Appalachian area. It's origin
is "by the creek" and they are Scotch Irish.

Nancy