Re: kappan - teachers divided on tests

Well, yes, sort of...

There is not doubt in my mind that what you write is both true and righteous,
but the original post wasn't really being disrespectful to new teachers unless
it is disrespectful to point out the obvious: that new teachers are, generally
speaking, less equipped to provide a course of study than experienced teachers.
Who would deny that general observation?

Does it deserve to be flamed? Good grief.

LLon King