would you believe

what I received?? There is an organziation called Quick Inspirations,
whose e-mailing list has somehow decided my name should be included.

What is pasted belwo just came into the in-box (and was immediately
placed into the great bit box in the sky, aka Trash).

Ken Bernstein

Enter to WIN a "Hooked on Phonics"(R) program, valued at $300! Take the
first step toward making your child a better reader in 4 weeks!

*"Hooked on Phonics" is a proven program that can teach your child to
read better in 30 days!

*The #1 trusted name in teaching children to read.

*Nearly 2 million families and 4,000 schools have turned to "Hooked on
Phonics"!

Click here to enter:
http://www.quickinspirations.com/redirect.asp?l=3218&u=50568200&c=2280&t=3

<a