Re: Reminder (asking your personal opinion!).
- Subject: Re: Reminder (asking your personal opinion!).
- From: "Deanna M. De'Liberto" <Ddeliberto@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 09:02:47 EDT
- Comments: To: Robert.Dawson@STMARYS.CA, firstname.lastname@example.org, EVALTALK@UA1VM.UA.EDU
- Comments: cc: aried@XS4ALL.NL
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
Perhaps Arie can better respond to your specific questions.
As for the attachment, mine did not come in as an attachment and I did the
same thing I did for the first one I sent. So I am at a loss as to what or
how that happened. Really I apologize for that as I do not ever send
attachment to the list.
But please take some time to respond to Arie. She really needs your help.
Thanks in advance.
Deanna M. De'Liberto, President/Director of Assessment
D Squared Assessments, Inc.
(Specialists in Test Development/Validation and Test Administration)
9 Bedle Road, Suite 250
Hazlet, NJ 07730-1209
Phone: (732) 888-9339
Member of the Association of Test Publishers
In a message dated 10/8/98 8:54:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> > Arie is still in need of responses to this. Please if you have not yet
> > responded, please do so now. Be sure to mention which listserv you
> > this message and send the response directly to her, NOT to the list.
> I'm sorry. I don't see (a) why your friend needs responses to those
> questions, especially as she has apparently already decided what the
> "right" answer is;
> (b) why anybody needs the results of a self-selected survey like this on
> any matter whatsoever, or (c) why any respondent should worry about losing
> or gaining points on something like this [which seems to be part of the
> process] or (d) why a survey that comes attached to an attempt to bias the
> response should be taken seriously.
> -Robert Dawson
To unsubscribe from the ARN-L list, send command SIGNOFF ARN-L
Post a Message to arn-l: