Re: boycott

In a message dated 9/28/99 11:21:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
susanharman@IGC.ORG writes:

<< , >I am referring in particular to standard 8.12, page 54.
It would be useful to those of us in CA, at least, where you name it is
being based on the SAT 9 alone, to have the language. Can you scan, please?

I think this is possible - the language might already be up on our web site
in several forms - but we will check and get back to list.

Karen