From: Juanita Doyon <Jedoyon@AOL.COM>
To: ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU
Subject: Re: Fw: report cards
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:36:11 EDT

Mike wrote:

> So, we spend tons of money to find out something we already know.

How else could we support all those testing/curriculum companies and
consultants for staff "development"? Not to mention justifying field trips
to AZ to "demystify the process."

The world is full of bloomin' idiots! I vote we all go shopping to shore
up
the economy. Maybe buy a few test prep booklets, while we're at it.

back into my quiet corner.....
Juanita