Re: Fw: report cards
- Subject: Re: Fw: report cards
- From: Juanita Doyon <Jedoyon@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:07:16 EDT
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
In a message dated 9/17/01 4:22:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> Much of what she says sounds
> either a bit bogus or else very obvious.
Must be a universal consultant tendency. Not much diversity amidst
consultants. I suppose when you have 300 people working in the state
superintendent's office as we do, there isn't always too much need to look
outside the pot for consultants. But I'm always amazed when some
"specialist" comes in to educate our facilities committee and doesn't know
how to center an overhead.
Anybody know where our friend Art from Vancouver went off to? Art, where are
you, Art? You still didn't tell us what you think of WASL. There is a new
comparison study between WASL and ITBS.... I suspect TB would like to tell us
that ITBS is unnecessary-- at least she said she's like to be rid of it, when
Jean and I had dinner with her.
Post a Message to arn-l: