[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: For Teresa: NBPTS-- a FIGHTING teacher's perspective
- Subject: Re: For Teresa: NBPTS-- a FIGHTING teacher's perspective
- From: Teresa or Jeff Glenn <jtglenn@CAROLINA.NET>
- Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 18:07:25 -0400
- Reply-to: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
- Sender: Assessment Reform Network Mailing List <ARN-L@LISTS.CUA.EDU>
Thank you, Steve... I can't express at the moment how much your message means to me-- you're right: this is definitely a low point for me... between finances, my kids, other people's kids, my principal and the Damn Test. Your words helped me take a fresh look at things-- I appreciate that. :)
You & the WOO have been an inspiration to many on this list-- including me. I've thought of you all often-- particularly when confronted by things like not having enough books (a bake sale solved that problem-- bake sales can solve just about any problem ;)-- at least in the short term) and not having enough time... You & your students have been lurking there in the back of my mind as role models & I thank you for sharing your wisdom with me.
I'm taking a deep breath now.
BTW, I made two really nice looking bulletin boards today and my desks are doodle-free now.