Re: Explain this Gobbly Gook

>>> Wcala@SERVTECH.COM 09/28 9:59 AM >>>
"One procedure is to compare the scale scores we originally developed based on a large sample to those developed based on the total state data. This procedure, conducted with our contractor CTB, identified a discrepancy between the results for the intermediate ELA test based on the sample data and the actual results based on the total statewide performance. We have confirmed that the first reports sent to you for the intermediate ELA test were innacurate, and we will release new score reports to the schools"
someone put this crap in English for me.... PLEASE!

Bill ... It means they did a lousy job of scoring the test. Art