Re: instant anxiety for 3, 4, 5-year-olds
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: instant anxiety for 3, 4, 5-year-olds
- From: "Gloria Pipkin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:25:56 -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm still saddened by the fact that "playing at school" means doing
worksheets and filling out forms.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [arn-l] instant anxiety for 3, 4, 5-year-olds
> Darn, I keep pushing the send button by mistake.........
> As I was saying, your child is choosing an activity -she is not being
> MANDATED to do it everyday- or being expected to follow a pacing
> She is PLAYING at being an older student and learning during the
> process,which is how five year olds learn.
Post a Message to arn-l: