To: wa-ed-deform@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 2:45 PM
Subject: [wa-ed-deform] Excellent article by Senator Michele Bachman

http://www.edaction.org/What%20To%20Do/Bachmann_FedEd.pdf

I'm making copies of this one and passing it out wherever I can...

Cynthia

"Some of these days they are going to remove so much of the 'hooey' and
the thousands of things the schools have become clogged up with, and we will
find that we can educate our broods for about one-tenth of the price and
learn 'em something that they might accidentally use after they escape."

-- Will Rogers
(1879 - 1935) American humorist

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor