-------Original Message-------

From: MONICALUCIDO@comcast.net
Date: 9/6/2009 8:27:54 PM
To: bracey, gerald; Newsum, Michelle; Ohanian, Susan; 1happy1;
amylvalens; Aoki, Diane; arn-l; Bartoli, Jill; behm, jo; Berliner,
David; ca-resisters; Caffejian, Linda; chertccoff, neil; chimps1;
Csubstance; Dad; Darling-Hammond, Linda; DeVoogd, Glenn; Doggett,
Carolyn; Emery, Kathy; estep, shannah; for, Parents; Garan, Elaine;
Gerson, Jack; Gibson, Rich; gina; hammond, sandra; Harman, Susan;
Herzog, Joe; Higgins, Sharon; Horn, James; Jedoyon; JerryAERO; Krashen,
Stephen; Lee, Rosemary; McCartney, Peggy; Mock, Suzanne; mom; mtaylor;
Neill, Monty; Nye, Chris; pana; Perl, Don; Russell, Shirley; Sanchez,
David; Silberman, Laura; Smith, Brian; Sokolower, Jody; Sousa, Amy;
Stoddard, Lynn; Tollefson, Kaia; Vogel, Dean
Subject: Interview needs

Hello, all.

I was wondering if anyone has a source for how much money is made in profits
from high stakes testing. I've been searching around, but I can't seem to
get a solid figure. A source telling how much it's grown since NCLB started
would be even better.

Thanks,

Joe